Soft, Conformable Antimicrobial Foam Dressing
- Absorbs exudate and maintains a moist wound environment
- Safetac® technology layer seals the would edges to prevent the exudate from leaking onto the surrounding skin, reducing the risk of maceration
- Dressing can be easily changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin or exposing the patient to additional pain
- Begins to inactivate wound related pathogens within 30 minutes with sustained effect up to 7 days
- May also help reduce odor
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy
- May be adjusted without losing its adherent properties
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult to dress locations
- Well suited for use under compression bandages
When to Use: Mepilex Ag is ideal for managing low to moderately exuding wounds such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, and partial thickness burns. How to Use: Start by cleaning the wound prior to applying the dressing. For best results, Mepilex Ag should overlap the dry surrounding skin by at least 1-2cm.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.
- CE Compliant