What is the company return policy?
All requests for return of products must be authorized by our Customer Care department prior to returning goods. Please contact us at 1-800-835-1995 or email us at [email protected] to initiate the return process. Once the return has been approved by our Customer Care team, please read below for instructions on preparing to return an item.
Preparing to return an item
- Carefully repack all items in the original manufacturer’s packaging. **Items not received in new re-salable condition cannot be credited.
- Reference your return authorization number.
- Ship returns prepaid via an insurable traceable carrier such as UPS or FedEx to:
Hopkins Medical Products
Attn: Returns Department
Caledonia, MI 49316
- All requests for return of products must be authorized by our Customer Care department prior to returning goods.
- Special Order Items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Medical devices are non returnable once removed from the original packaging.
Returns for Defective Merchandise
Please call us immediately at 1-800-835-1995 or email us at [email protected] to report receipt of damaged goods.
Reporting a Short Shipment
Please inspect all items carefully. In order for a credit to be issued, shortages must be reported within ten (10) days of receipt.