Gelling Fiber Dressing with Rapid Antimicrobial Action
- Sterile, nonwoven gelling fiber design with rapid antimicrobial action for sustained protection against a broad range of Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria
- Proven to kill 99% of fungus with 24 hours (in vitro) and may reduce odor
- Transforms into a gel when it comes in contact with wound exudate
- Gel helps support a moist wound healing environment
- Stays in one piece so it can be easily removed upon dressing change
- High absorption and retention capacity may reduce the risk of leakage and maceration
- Rapid antimicrobial action for up to seven days (in vitro)
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including VRE and MRSA (in vitro)
Designed for use on medium to highly exuding wounds, Exufiber Ag+ is suitable for leg and foot ulcers, including diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, partial thickness burns, malignant wounds, and dermal lesions. Hydrolock® technology packs the dressing fibers tightly, leaving less space for fluid to flow freely, enabling superior fluid retention compared to other gelling fiber dressings.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.