Need Assistance? Call us at 1-800-835-1995

Sounding Gel

Conductor Transmission Gel is a water soluble, non-greasy ultrasound and electrical coupling gel. It will not irritate tissues or damage the ultrasound applicator. It spreads evenly and is an efficient coupling gel for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.

Provide therapeutic and diagnostic ultrasound procedures with this Sounding Gel, which comes in a 5L container and includes a reusable 8oz bottle. Healthcare workers use the gel to eliminate static noise once an ultrasound device is in contact with the skin, and its high conductivity delivers precise results. With an even flow, it’s easy to use the sounding gel without making a mess. The conductor transmission gel features a water soluble and greaseless formula, which doesn’t affect the ultrasound applicator or damage skin tissue. High-quality sounding gel washes off easily to speed up medical procedures, and it’s hypoallergenic, so it’s safe for most individuals.

Review Summary

Sounding Gel

Conductive Sounding Gel

  • Highly conductive gel
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Greaseless
  • Water-soluble
  • 5 liter with reusable 8 ounce bottle
#624238
Sounding Gel 5 Liter w/bottle
$19.55
Estimated ship date of 03/11/2021
Request a Catalog