NexTemp Precision Phase-Charge thermometers are proven under clinical conditions and meets stringent ASTM accuracy requirements. Disposable thermometers reduce the risk of cross infection or re-infection and replace glass-mercury thermometers. Self-contained, no circuits, no moving parts, no covers. These single-use thermometers are made of thin, flexible plastic strips with a grid of dots at one end. Improved accuracy means fewer retake, reads directly and will not over fire or predict, and can be used orally or under arm.
- Have been proven under clinical conditions to meet stringent accuracy requirements
- Easier to use and read than their predecessor dot-matrix thermometers. Contrasting color pattern and new enhanced signal "embossed" dots improve visibility under a wide-variety of lighting conditions
- Temperature range: Fahrenheit 96°F to 104.8°F or Celsius 35.5°C to 40.4°C
- Requires only normal storage conditions. NexTemp will not "fire" prematurely, nor do they require placing in a freezer for hours to "re-set"
- Non-toxic, contains no halogenated nitrobenzene like older dot-matrix devices. Conforms to ASTM E-1299-96 and NIST 250-23