- Double bearing-mounted head piece affords precise measurements. Sliding head piece is sturdy and maintains its perpendicularity with measuring surface, assuring precision year after year.
Speed and Convenience
- "Read-Here" marks, offset on transparent head piece, facilitate quick unobstructed reading while subject is against stadiometer. Double calibration allows convenient reading from either side of board. Positioning knob immobilizes head piece when not in use.
- Tough as nails painted finish resists staining and wear. Polycarbonate head piece is break-resistant. Simplistic bearing design provides years of maintenance-free use.
Smooth and Silent Operation
- A marriage of state-of-the-art anodized aluminum and high-lubricity plastic extrusions, produce ultra-smooth and virtually silent bearing operation.
- Complete instructions and all necessary hardware are included for trouble-free installation.