FAQ – New Hopkins Medical Products Website
Do I need to create a new account?
Yes, our new site has enhanced security and features. You will need to create a new account.
How do I access my account on the new website?
If this is your first time to our new site, please create a new account.
We’ve enhanced our security to ensure that new and returning customers enjoy a safe, reliable shopping experience. If you had an online account on our previous site, your user name and password are no longer valid. Please create a new account to take advantage of this site’s special features!
Need help? Call us at 1-800-835-1995.
I can’t log in to my account.
- Have you created a new account on our new site? If not, please create a new account.
- If you have already created a new account, please check the email address that you entered. This email address must be the same email address that was used to create your account originally.
- Still can’t log in? Please request a new password by clicking Reset Your Password on the sign-in page.
What are the benefits of creating an account or signing in to my account?
- Order History – You will have access to your entire order history online. You’ll be able to see all orders you have placed, including any orders you have placed via phone, fax or other offline method.
- Quicker & Easier Ordering – All of your existing Billing and Shipping information will be available on the website to help speed the order entry process.
- Saved Addresses – All addresses you have shipped to in the past 2 years will be available.
Having Trouble Viewing Our Site?
The Hopkins Medical Products website is designed for current versions of the most common internet browsers. On very rare occasions, visitors with older browsers may see some elements of our pages displayed incorrectly.
If you are experiencing difficulty shopping on our site, we would encourage you to upgrade your browser to a current version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Mozilla's Firefox, or Google's Chrome. All are free downloads that will enhance your web experience not just with Hopkins Medical Products, but with sites throughout the World Wide Web.
If you experience problems viewing our website with Internet Explorer 8 or 9 you may need to turn off Compatibility View.
To turn off Compatibility View:
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to hopkinsmedicalproducts.com website.
- Open Tools menu from Menu Bar (if Menu Bar not visible press ALT).
- From Tools menu de-select Compatibility View (a check mark indicates compatibility view has been set).
If you continue to have trouble shopping, please call us at 1-800-835-1995.