Portable Wheelchair Scale 1200 Pound Capacity
Hopkins Medical Products now offers the latest in wheelchair scale and mobile bariatric scale technology, providing a dignified, portable means of accurate weight measurement to the health and medical community. To weigh a patient, a health care provider places a weighing pad in front of each wheel and simply rolls the wheelchair onto the 4 pads. The pads communicate wirelessly to the remote display, which combines the measurements from each pad, subtracts the weight of the wheelchair, and displays the resulting patient weight. The 681204 portable wheelchair scale is the ideal solution for many wheelchair, bariatric and bed applications.
This medical scale stores securely in a convenient roll-behind hard-shell carrying case, which is a convenient optional accessory.
The innovative 4 Pad Scale System features:
- Ultra-portable lightweight design, each pad weighs less than 3 lbs.
- Easy access for manual or powered wheelchairs
- 1200lb capacity, excellent for bariatric patients
- Wireless, battery powered
- Energy efficient, batteries guaranteed to last over one year
- Easy set-up, less than two minutes
- Great solution for doctor's offices, hospitals, spinal rehab centers, dialysis centers, occupational therapists, home health aides
The intuitive wireless controller features:
- Stores data for up to 40 patients
- Monitors patient weight for up to 100 days
- Simple user interface
- Excellent range up to 30 feet from scale pads
- Download data to PC via mini USB cable (not included)
- Rubber cover and lanyard included for protection and easy storage
- 2-Year Hopkins Warranty
- Made in USA
- 4 wheel stop assemblies
- 4 roll up ramp assemblies
If you have any questions or would like additional information about our Portable Wireless Wheelchair and Bed Scale, please contact us at 1-800-835-1995 and a courteous member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
Browse our complete assortment of medical scales at Hopkins Medical Products now.