Holter Monitors & Event Recorders
Holter Cardiac Monitors & Event Recorders
Hopkins Medical Products offers a growing selection of the latest Holter monitors, ECG
monitors and event recorders. Our products deliver the most advanced Holter technology, capable of easy interface with powerful analysis software to ensure that even the most elusive cardiac events are captured and accurately recorded. Our cardiac monitors and event recorders are designed and manufactured with the dual mandate of being the best possible solution for both patients and your
From the powerful Basic
Q200/HE Holter Recorder to the top-of-the-line Pro Q200/HE Holter Recorder,
we have the Holter solution that will best suit your practice and your needs.
Holter LX Analysis Software to Monitor Cardiac Events
The Holter LX Analysis Software was designed and built with the diverse needs of healthcare professionals in mind. Most functionality on the software platform is fully customizable to meet individual user requirements. The user interface for the analysis software is highly intuitive and offers
an array of proprietary features and functionality, including:.
- Adaptive Template Construction fits a series of templates to a wide range
of cardiac morphologies, reducing the need for manual intervention.
- Coefficient Matching Algorithms run faster than other products and take
less time to reanalyze the data.
- Software Controlled Channel Blocking can block any channels in the
display to eliminate artifact that obscures good data.
- Automatic ST segment Analysis Tool sets markers, measures the ST
segment on all channels, plots the average and baseline values, highlights events
with computer-assisted event selection.
- Spectral analysis reveals critical diagnostic information not easily recognized.
- Enhanced QRS Detection plus proprietary algorithms means a higher
percentage of automatically and correctly characterized beats.
Please contact us today at 1-800-835-9595 with any questions about our cardiac monitors, Holter monitors and event recorders. A knowledgeable and courteous member of our customer service team will be happy to assist you.